Friday, June 1, 2012

Doing the Most Good!!!

Hey Clovis Volunteers! We want to say thank you so much for your time, effort, motivation, and determination to serve here at Celebration Church! Your impact in the Kingdom of God is phenomenal and we are proud to serve right along side each and every one of you! And as the Salvation Army says, you are truly "doing the most good!"

A BIG shout out to all those who were able to come out to our Wednesday Night prayer service! It was amazing to see the value that everyone put on PRAYER! As Pastor Randy says, "Prayer is where we WIN!" If you weren't able to be there, don't worry because we are having another amazing prayer service this Wednesday at 7pm! Come and get soaked with us as God's presence RAINS down throughout the service. We'll be looking for you there!

Stuff You Need to Know:

- This Sunday Night will be our Sunday Night Service with Glen Berteau! This is going to be an exciting, life changing weekend as Glen brings a right-now word for all of us here at Celebration so be sure to be there and bring a friend with you too!

- We will having a UNITED VIBE this weekend with Pastor Lance!
                - Where? Coffee Bar
                - When?  Sat. 5:00pm, Sun. 9:00am

- If you haven't yet, we need you to fill out the Volunteer Survey! We want to know a little more about each of you so be sure to fill it out! Click HERE to begin...

- Last but most assuredly not least, we are PROUD to announce our "Volunteers" of the Week!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen the Volunteers of the week...



John and Lily Martin!!!!!

John and Lily deserve some serious "braggin' on!" These are two people who have taken volunteering and 2SM to the next level! They truly know what it means to be leaders. In a nutshell, John and Lily go above and beyond and we thank you for your dedication to the kingdom of God; you are an inspiration to us all, and we appreciate all that you do here at Celebration!

...And thank you to every one who took the time to read and value this blog, we love you all!

P.S.  In this season, God has spoken that "It's time for Rain!" However, it's OUR responsibility to keep our words in line with His, so here are some daily confessions that you can say on the way to work, in the shower, or even while dropping the kids off at school. Confess these words daily and watch for the rain clouds!

Rain Confessions 
God / You are / The source/ Of rain/ According to your word/ I believe/ It is the time for rain/ Therefore/ I ask/ For the summer rain/ I ask you/ For the rain/ Of your presence/ I ask you/ For the rain/ of your favor/ I ask you/ for the rain/ Of your power/ God I ask you/ For the rain/ In my health/ For rain/ In my finances/ And rain in every aspect/ Of my life/ Rain in my life/ Rain in my family/ Rain in my church/ Rain in my city/ God I asking for rain/ In the time of rain/ Therefore/ I'm expecting rain/ I thank you/ For the summer/ RAIN!!! 

Love you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment